A Giving Circle for the Downtown Arts District
We, the Downtown Arts District, are looking for 100 incredible people to invest in our creative community’s future by joining the Art 360 Giving Circle. Art 360 serves as the foundation of our vision, and the funds will be used to help further our mission to lead, stimulate and guide the development of a vibrant innovative arts and cultural district that enhances economic development in Downtown Orlando.
This Giving Circle serves as the most supportive response to our organization’s greatest needs at any given time. It provides a foundation for all things currently happening at CityArts and beyond, as well as a sustainable future for the Downtown Arts District.
These funds will have a direct impact on the art community we've created in downtown Orlando and will provide us with the flexibility to respond to needs as they arise. Arts engagement programs like the 3rd Thursday Gallery Hop, the In-Between Series, Orlando Story Club, and Día de los Muertos & Monster Party could not happen without the generous support of our community.
For $30 per month over 12 months, your Art 360 membership offers:
- Support of CityArts Orlando’s general operations of the six individual galleries
- Support local artists and get aquatinted with the talent in Central Florida
- Quarterly Invitations for VIP Art Receptions (virtual & in-person)
- Sneak Peek of select art exhibitions with the opportunity to purchase art prior to the general public.
- 10% discount on art purchases and special events
- Ownership of one limited edition print for your private art collection (annually)
Join the Art 360 Giving Circle Today!
Art 360 Membership
Suggested Price: $30.00 / month for 12 months
THE DOWNTOWN ARTS DISTRICT IS A 501(c)3. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800- 435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. OUR REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH14624.