11th Annual Día de los Muertos & Monster Event
Artist Opening Reception and Outdoor Dining Experience
October 15, 2020
5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Show #1 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Show #2 from 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
About the Outdoor Dining Experience
Guests will gather outside CityArts on Pine Street to enjoy a fantastic evening of exciting entertainment and delicious food from Tamale Co. Mexican Street Food. Registrations are available for private tables, exclusive to the registrant and their guest(s).
Table registrations include:
- One appetizer (shared by all table guests)
- One individually boxed meal (for each guest)
- One drink ticket (for each guest)
- Guaranteed time-of-entry to experience CityArts’ exhibitions
- Show #1 CityArts time-of-entry | 5:30 p.m. or 8:00 p.m.
- Show #2 CityArts time-of-entry | 8:00 p.m. or 10:30 p.m.
- 2 Tacos or 2 Tamales (Chicken, Beef, Vegetarian), served with rice & beans
Not interested in the Dining Experience, but want to check out the CityArts exhibitions?
To register for a time-of-entry CLICK HERE.
MANDATORY EVENT PROTOCOL:
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering. If guests do not have one, we will provide a single-use face mask at the door. Guests may remove their face coverings if they are clearly eating or drinking outside CityArts.
- For maximum capacity management inside CityArts, all guests will be required to register for a time-of-entry. We are only permitting 20 people at a time. Click the ticket link to register for a time-of-entry. Please only register for the exact number of guests in your party.
- For more details about CityArts’ COVID-19 Reopening Protocol, visit https://downtownartsdistrict.com/covid-19/.
By registering for this event, you agree to the following:
- I AGREE THAT I WILL FOLLOW THE SUGGESTED SAFETY PROTOCOL PROVIDED BY THE DOWNTOWN ARTS DISTRICT CITYARTS ORLANDO. I WILL PRACTICE SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND CLEAN HYGIENE DURING MY PARTICIPATION IN ALL EVENTS AT CITYARTS ORLANDO.
- I WILL FOLLOW THE ORANGE COUNTY GOVERNMENT FACE MASK MANDATE AND WILL WEAR A FACE COVERING WHEN I ENTER THE PREMISES AND KEEP IT ON THE ENTIRE DURATION OF MY VISIT. I WILL ENSURE THAT THE FACE COVERING COVERS BOTH MY NOSE AND MOUTH.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DOWNTOWN ARTS DISTRICT STAFF HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE NECESSARY SAFETY DECISIONS AT ANY TIME.
A program of the Downtown Arts District
Made possible in part by